- (519) 672-5272 #254
Christopher J. Prince, Partner
Few lawyers are more relentless in their pursuit of resolving cases in a fair and timely manner than Chris – whether resolution is reached by way of a trial or settlement discussions. Chris has exceptional listening skills and the ability to explain the most difficult legal concepts clearly to his clients so they can make informed decisions with confidence.
Chris graduated from Wilfrid Laurier University in 1991 with a Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours). In 1994, he obtained his law degree from the University of Western Ontario and went on to article at Miller Thomson in Kitchener. He started his practice with Foster Townsend LLP in 1996, the same year that he was called to the Ontario Bar. He became both a partner and a co-managing partner of the firm in 2004.
No stranger to the courtroom, Chris has appeared at all levels of court in the Province of Ontario, including the Court of Appeal. He has conducted a number of civil trials, both with jury and by judge alone.
A life-long hockey player and sports enthusiast, Chris now proudly plays the roles of “hockey dad”, “soccer dad” and “dance class dad.” He can also be found on the golf course pursuing every golfer’s dream of a lower handicap.
Chris is a past member of the board for directors for Camp Dawn, an organization in Southern Ontario that provides adults living with brain injury the opportunity to meet other facing the same challenges in a supportive camp environment. He was also a Big Brother for several years and still supports the organization.
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Middlesex Law Association
- London Claims Association
- Catherine A. McIntosh, Associatecatherinem@ftgalaw.com (519) 672-5272 #279
- Darryl R. Keen, Associatedarrylk@ftgalaw.com (519) 672-5272 #238
- Deborah E. Lang, Associatedeborahl@ftgalaw.com (519) 672-5272 #258
- Janice Straub, Associatejanices@ftgalaw.com (519) 672-5272 #221
- Mike Saelhof, Associatemikes@ftgalaw.com (519) 672-5272 #293
- Carolyn McKeen, Associatecarolynm@ftgalaw.com (519) 672-5272 #363