- (519) 672-5272 #247
John F. Graham, Executive Partner
John has practiced with Foster Townsend Graham & Associates since 1984 and became a partner in 1988. Respected for his analytical approach to problem solving, John is known for his ability to quickly reduce and resolve complex legal issues. John practices in the areas of personal injury defence litigation, product liability, insurance coverage disputes, and commercial insurance litigation.
John’s successful legal career is built upon a distinguished academic background. He graduated with his BA (Honours), and MA in political science from the University of Western Ontario, and was awarded the gold medal in political science. His studies continued in England on a Canada Council Fellowship, where he received his doctorate from the London School of Economics. John taught political science at the University of Western Ontario, where he completed his law degree in 1982. John is certified by the Law Society of Upper Canada as a specialist in civil litigation. He has also lectured at the Bar Admission Course in Civil Procedure.
In the off hours John can be found enjoying the outdoors, as he is a keen fisherman and an adventurous traveler.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations:
- The Middlesex Law Association
- The Canadian Defence Lawyers Association
- London Brain Injury Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Christine Gmitrowski, Associatechristineg@ftgalaw.com (519) 672-5272 #351
- Jacqueline A. Bunt, Associate Partnerjacquelineb@ftgalaw.com (519) 672-5272 #233
- Shannon E. Blackwell, Associateshannonb@ftgalaw.com (519) 672-5272 #271
- Leah A. Noel, Associateleahn@ftgalaw.com (519) 672-5272 #212
- Deborah E. Lang, Associatedeborahl@ftgalaw.com (519) 672-5272 #258
- Laura B. Zeleznik, Associatelauraz@ftgalaw.com (519) 672-5272 #259
- Elizabeth J. Belanszky, Associatebethb@ftgalaw.com (519) 672-5272 #296